This time I will discuss on How to Reset Epson Stylus T13.
may still exist among you who do not understand how, therefore I will teach and at the same time Sofwarenya share with you. You just follow the steps - the steps below:
How to Reset Epson Stylus T13.
- The first step of course Epson T13 printer driver must be installed.
- Download software resetter Epson T13 first. Epson Resetter Software named T13, you can download Click here
- Date computer does not need to be changed as previously resetter.
- IMPORTANT! Turn off your Antivirus, because resetter T13 is detected as virus by antivirus.
- Run the program resetter Epson T13 with a double click on the "AdjProg.exe".
- Then follow the pictures below:
- "Check: used to counter check the maximum 7800 points, you can see it in play pad counter. If more than or close to 7800 points means the printer needs to be reset"
"Initialization: used to reset the counter back to the printer"
- When finished turn off the printer and then turn on again. The printer will flame with a full green light. Epson Stylus T13 printer means that blink had been ready for use again.