Previously I've posted way way Resetter Epson T13 and now I will post again about the way Resetter Epson TX400 and SX400, do almost the same as the previous.
Well, just so you try to follow the steps below:
Step - step:
- The first step of course Epson TX400 and SX400 printers have already installed the driver.
- Download software resetter Epson TX400 and SX400 first. Software named Resetter Epson TX400 and SX400, you can download clik here
- IMPORTANT! Turn off your Antivirus, because resetter T13 is detected as virus by antivirus.
- Run the program resetter Epson SX400 with TX400 and double click the "Loader.exe", do not jump in "AdjProg.exe" because the program will not run if straight from "AdjProg.exe"
- If the program does not work, change the date to January 31, 2009
- Then follow the pictures below:
- "Check: used to counter check the maximum 7800 points, you can see it in play pad counter. If more than or close to 7800 points means the printer needs to be reset"
"Initialization: used to reset the counter back to the printer"
- When finished turn off the printer and then turn on again. The printer will flame with a full green light. Means and SX400 printers Epson TX400 that blink had been ready for use again.